Kutowa Designs offers local and international shipping for all our order placed online. Standard delivery time for local and international orders is 2 to 14 days and for custom orders 14 to 21 working days.
For custom made or tailored item please note that shipping might take a bit longer than the standard 7 days delivery.
Standard vs Express delivery time (will be dictated by the courier of choice), all our items require a signature upon delivery, ensure that you provide a delivery address where you will be available to sign for the package during working hours.
Tracking, all our shipments can be tracked through the website of the delivery service.
Insurance is optional for all purchases but we do advise that clients insure any purchase over $50 to $100 and above.
Taxes and Duties
All applicable custom fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer. We do not collect the VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If your order does require these additional charges, they must be paid by the customer in order for the package to clear customs. These fees are paid to the local carrier and are not collected by Kutowa Designs. Please check with your country’s custom office to determine what these additional costs are prior to purchase.
Custom authorities may require that we state the value of your order directly on your package. It is at the sole discretion of custom agents to release your package. Note, in rare occasions custom agents may delay delivery of some packages.
We do not offer refunds for lost packages. If you are concerned about lost packages, we suggest selecting insurance and tracking upon checkout; or Express delivery, it is the safest and fastest way we ship internationally because it comes with insurance and a tracking number.
For international shipments, our exchange policy offers a window of 14 days from date of delivery (sign off by client on receiving the parcel (signature on the delivery note). If 14 days have gone by since your delivery, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned, non-returnable and nonrefundable items:
- Accessories such as earrings or any other accessory with piercing,
- For hygiene reason swimwear and underwear or bodysuits or garments with bodysuits attached (like blouses or tops) can not be returned
- Sale items
- Customized items or items that have been altered on client request or altered to fit the clients specifications and/or ordered through the semi custom ordering process
- Shipping costs will not be refunded on returns for reimbursements and exchanges. Meaning, shipping costs on Exchanges and returns will be at the expense of the customer
There are certain situations where full or partial refunds will be granted:
- Any item in its original condition that is damaged or missing parts for reasons due to our technical error,
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery, with prior approval
and agreement by Kutowa Designs management.
Refunds (if applicable)
For a request for a refund, send a email to Kutowa management, at [email protected] or [email protected] , for approval before returning the item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund request, prior to you returning the item. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item, then refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to the credit card used for the purchase or original method of payment, within 14 days after processing the refund.
Clients have the option of receiving store credit /credit card refund.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account, then contact your credit card company; it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected] or [email protected] .
Only regular priced items may be refunded on approval from/by the Kutowa Designs management office, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded or exchanged as they are usually the last item in.
Return or Exchanges
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged, (This is subject to availability of the same material for the garment in question) if the garment is in stock or you may have to choose a different fabric for the garment. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email [email protected] and send your item to: 5463 Kariba Road, Kalundu, Lusaka, 09, 10101, Zambia or via postal.
How to exchange and/or Return
- Send an email to [email protected] with “Exchange and/or Return in the subject line
- Provide us with your order number, products or items to be returned or exchanged and the reason for the exchange or return
- An email will be sent to you informing if your return has been approved or denied
- Return goods as instructed by Kutowa management
- Upon receipt, Kutowa will process your request with in 7 working days after receiving a request Please note that there are NO RETURNS AND EXCHANGES on semi-custom/ tailored orders or purchases.
To return your product, you should send your item to: 5463 Kariba Road, Kalundu, Lusaka, 09, 10101, Zambia or via postal P.O. Box 37090, Lusaka, 10101 You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $50 to $100 and above, you should consider using a tracking shipping service and purchasing shipping insurance. We will not be held responsible if your returned item is not received or items lost in transit.